Monday, February 15, 2010

The Slam List Debut.

Hey yall. let me introduce myself. I'm the Renegade and this is my blog for the Slam List. The Slam List was a site me and my friend Slice (check out his blog above the Ring by the way) made years ago (which failed epically lol).I guess it was cuz we were trying to be a news site and let me tell you that shit is hard lol. but guess what we're back. I guess I should not call it a debut but then again this time we doing things differently. this time we have a site thats just a list ( hence Slam List) of the Roster and Champions of WWE and TNA. Now the reason for these blogs me and slice did is so you can read our thoughts on whats going on in the world of wrestling. Now I don't know about Slice but I would like yall to ask questions if yall want or give me subjects to talk about. hell just comment and tell me how awesome I am and how much you agree with everything i said I can promote your site/blog or whatever if you want or disagree and tell me what a dick i am and how much you hate my blog and we can just flame each other lol. I don't care do what you want. but any i'll stop typing now so i hope yall enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment