Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Guesses on who is going where after ECW's death.

This was what the roster looked like. Now I am gonna guess who will go where after ECW's death
i'm gonna put an R with the names i think are going to Raw and an SD for the people i think are going to Smackdown and finally GONE for who I think will get released. I will edit it as each person is reveled so come back from time to time.

ECW Roster

Face Superstars:

Christian (SD)

Shelton Benjamin (R)

The Hurricane/ Gregory Helms (SD)

Vladimir Kozlov (R)

Yoshi Tatsu (SD)

Goldust (R)

Face Divas:

Tiffany (ECW GM)

Savannah(ECW Ring Announcer) (GONE)

Heel Superstars:

William Regal (R)

Ezekiel Jackson (ECW Champion) (R)

Vance Archer (SD)

Zack Ryder (SD)

Trent Barreta (SD)
(I was right)

Caylen Croft (SD)
(I was rigtht)

Tyler Reks (SD)
(he was in a sd dark match so I was right I guess)

Abraham Washington (SD)

Heel Divas:

Rosa Mendes (SD)

No comments:

Post a Comment